Family is the start of community for Joe.
He and his wife Susan have lived in this community since 1996. Their children have attended local schools and participated in local sporting and community groups.
Joe loves this community – the people, the community groups, small businesses, local parks, cycleways and sporting clubs.
Joe is a strong supporter of volunteering having previously volunteered for:
- Greenslopes State School P&C
- Norman Creek Catchment Coordinating Committee
- Brisbane Metro Touch Association
- Mt Gravatt Ambulance Society
- Leaukaemia Foundation
- Heart Foundation
Joe is currently a volunteer with
- Victor Scouts
- Holland Park Lions
- Coorparoo School of Arts
- Greenslopes Neighbourhood Watch